DSO Shell (DSO150) Oscilloscope full assembled with P6020 BNC standard probe
- VendorAll sea Store
- Volume Retail sales2 piece
- Your PriceUS $28.00piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
- Product Rating
This digital oscilloscope kit adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor and with 2.4-inch TFT screen and protective case. It\'s easy and reliable for circuit operation. It can display waveform parameters, such as frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
Adopt ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and include a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen.
Used for secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
Come with instructions, easy to install and operate.
With Auto/Normal/Single trigger modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
Available rising or falling edge trigger.
Observable previous waveform before trigger(negative delay).
Can freeze waveform display at any time(HOLD function).
With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
TFT controller recognition function.
The SMD has been soldered, more suitable for electronic beginner.
Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1MSa/s
Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
Sensitivity Range: 5mV/div-20mV/idv
Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpk (1X probe)
Input Impedance: 1M ohms/20pF
Accuracy: 12 Bits
Record Length: 1024 points
Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
Time Base Range: 500s/Div - 10us / Div
Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, and Single
Trigger Position: Center of Buffer
Supply Voltage: DC 9V(8-10V)
Current Consumption:~120mA @ 9V
Main Board Size: 94 * 65mm / 3.7 * 2.56in
Analog Board Size: 65 * 47mm / 2.56 * 1.85in
Screen Size: 52 * 40mm / 2 * 1.57in
Package Size: 14.5 * 10 * 3.7cm / 5.7 * 3.94 * 1.45in
Package Weight: 179g / 6.33oz
1 * Fully Assembled Oscilloscope
1 * P6020 Probe
1 * User Manual(English)
1. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (Except some countries and APO/FPO)
2. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
3. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
4. The images shown are not the actual item and are for your reference only.
5. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
6. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction!
7. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
1. 12 months Manufacturers limited Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
Your Price US $28.00 for DSO Shell (DSO150) Oscilloscope full assembled with P6020 BNC standard probe with Product Rating: 4.9 from Volume Retail sales: 2
You should make sure that before you purchase a DSO Shell (DSO150) Oscilloscope full assembled with P6020 BNC standard probe you have previously seen and browse the detail of the merchandise first. In this manner you will be sure that you are getting the right product that will suit your needs. Since this DSO Shell (DSO150) Oscilloscope full assembled with P6020 BNC standard probe has good quality it is one of the better sellers on the market now and several folks are recommending the product to their friends and family. These days this product is really affordable for nearly everyone and it’s an excellent buy for the money. You don’t need cheaper products if it'll only sabotage your projects and will not provide you with the sort of quality that you need in the product. With the higher price you may be sure that your money will probably be worth spending in this item.